Anathème
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Anathème

Guilde sur Vol'Jin

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
ETB Pokémon Fable Nébuleuse : où acheter le coffret dresseur ...
Voir le deal
anipassion.com

Bunbury dating - My sex life is dying a slow death

AuteurMessage
Rockhamp
Invité

Bunbury dating  - My sex life is dying a slow death Empty
MessageSujet: Bunbury dating - My sex life is dying a slow death   Bunbury dating  - My sex life is dying a slow death EmptyMar 26 Juil - 7:17

Hervey Bay online dating - Pleasure my entire body My name is Cecelia ENG I am looking for a MAN that is honest, responsible, loving, romantic, and all the other things a good man should be. Hopefully one man can change my views on what you all are looking for in a woman these days. I am not here for booty calls or friends with benefits, so please if that's all you are looking for then we would not be a good match. i havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site hope to hear for you, if you are out there Very Happy brides singles in Port Macquarie free online dating Northern Territory dating Queensland dating Cairns dating I am looking to meet new people to have a good time. I am bi and enjoy play with men, women, and MF couples. Drug/disease free, a little wild and can do some kink (I tend submissive) but also just like good old fashioned sexy fun, flirting, dancing, hanging out, making out/foreplay, and gettin' it on. ;-) i really don't know what to say. i like games and friends. I just want something real something i can count one. I don't go out much but that could change. I am just a laid back girl seeing what is out there. First date? Ill be cliche on this... Coffee? Maybe dinner? Somewhere to talk and see if there is any spark. If there isn't why waste each others time? And if clubbing or bar-hopping is on your list of fun things to do... dont even bother with me. Been there, done that, moved on. Yes it's me seeking males and females for intimate encounters in the Hampton Roads Area.Sometimes it's just about sex. Like now. I know what I like all I have to do it take a direct approach. Sort of the way I run my life with no time for uncertainty or indirectness because life is too shortt. just looking to have a good time with no strings attached. I like to go out with friends and party, live life to the fullest and always have fun! Email me if you want to know more about me! hey! im a really fun firecracker! i can't wait to meet you! im very sexy (as i like to think) and i like all types of guys, as long as they are not fat. and i really like guys that have the Hollywood smile!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Bunbury dating - My sex life is dying a slow death
Page 1 sur 1